Established more than 50 years, specialising in the commercial kitchen / food service equipment industry, Somerville project team has evolved to form an essential core of the company’s strength, enabling us to establish ourselves as an experienced player capable of undertaking especially large scale and complex projects.
Our Project Director has a foundation of over 30 years of experience and a dedicated team of project engineers and skilled installers. They are complemented with solid administrative support from our creative kitchen designer, as well as our resourceful purchasing and shipping team, working tirelessly to ensure timely arrival of the equipment requirements and meeting the project timeline.
Whichever the assignment, the assigned project engineer is always made available to the architects, kitchen designer, and owner representative, attending all necessary site meetings to offer advice, guidance, answer questions and deal with any possible pitfalls before they occur.
To summarize, this is what we offer for every project undertaken:
- Assignment of project engineer to oversee all aspect of preparation work, ordering, delivery, installation of equipment and site progress for the duration of the project.
- Attending all relevant site meetings.
- Equipment consolidation and storage at Somerville warehouse ready for dispatch.
- Ongoing liaison with the site construction team to ensure site readiness for installation.
- Monitor and ensure all work progress are executed within the schedule.
- Staff training and demonstration.
- Maintenance warranty.
A strong commitment to quality control at every level of operation and the desire to keep pace with the highly sophisticated needs of today’s kitchens is reflected in all our projects.